Right by your side, so you can reach your full potential.
Our Level 3 specialist support coordinators have years of training and experience within the disability and training sector, so they know the NDIS inside out and are familiar with all of the local and regional service providers in our area.
Working together, we’ll make sure that you have access to the services and support that you need to achieve your goals. Here’s some of the ways that we can work together:
- Help to create an individualised NDIS plan
- Help to gain funding to cover your special supports
- Help you understand what supports you are entitled to
- Help planning and booking appointments that relate to your supports
- Help accessing the health, education and justice services
What’s the difference between a support coordinator and a specialist support coordinator?
Level 2 and Level 3 support coordinators share many similarities, but they look after different NDIS categories of support. Support coordinators help you plan and implement your capacity building programs, in-home supports and community inclusion programs, while specialist support coordinators help people with more complex needs, including:
- Psychological and mental health support
- Ongoing support from a social worker
- Accessing health, education or justice services
Level 3 specialist support coordinators must have attained a certain level of qualifications to be eligible to work with people who have complex needs, and are highly skilled professionals.
How can a support coordinator help you maximise your plan?
To ensure you get the maximum benefit from your NDIS plan, a support coordinator can help you make informed choices to achieve your goals.
Here are some things we can help you with:
• Understanding your budget and how it relates to your goals
• Setting up service agreements
• Selecting providers (NDIS registered, mainstream and community)
• Requesting therapy supports in line with your NDIS plan
• Planning, review, preparation and information gathering
• Providing compliments, complaints and feedback to your providers and NDIA
Passionate advocates for people living with autism
The team at Connecting Futures has a special interest in working with people living with autism, and many of us have direct experience of working with, living with and advocating for people who are on the autism spectrum. We are passionate advocates for people living with autism, working together to help achieve their goals.
Want to make the most of your NDIS plan? Let’s chat.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about our Level 3 specialist support coordination services we’d love to hear from you. We look forward to hearing your story.